Buy Feeders & Waterers for Dogs in Mill Creek
The Very Best Selection of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly wish to find a puppy bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too rapidly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while young puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. Here are some points to bear in mind when deciding on the best dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in many shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are extremely durable, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's opportunity of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Discover the Right Puppy Dish
At Paddywack in Mill Creek, WA, we stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (425) 357-6510 for more information!
Don't Just Take Our Word For It!
We love our local pets & their pet parents in Mill Creek and surrounding areas like Cathcart, Martha Lake, Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, Lynnwood, Paine Field-Lake Stickney, Everett, North Creek, Alderwood Manor, Bothell, Silver Lake, Snohomish, Mukilteo, and more!
Come visit our pet supply store in Mill Creek, WA specializing in quality food, treats, and supplies for cats and dogs.